- Easy access to all GPIO pins(P0.00-P0.30) by multiple types of connectors, suitable for any applications and extension boards
- Easy tracing via printf redirecting to serial communication port
- Different ways to power up the nRF51822 Development Kit and nRF51422 Development Kit, via USB, coin cell battery(CR2032) or external power supply(5V-30V)
- Full compatibility with Nordic SDK examples, so not need to reconfigure any pins for buttons or LEDs. Just works
- BLE DEVKIT.N provides a room for mini prototype breadboard giving additional flexibility to the developer
- DIP switches(SW1,SW2,SW3) allow an easy connect/disconnect of buttons, LEDs and USB-to-UART bridge to the GPIOs
- in R2 is added reset button
For more information and prices you can contact me at michail at mommosoft dot com .
You can buy the board at eBay site here.